Monday, July 7, 2008

Learning From Failure: A Story

Last Sunday I was very disappointed in my tennis. After coming home I questioned why I played so poorly. The answers led to a fascinating story. It starts with my "sugar problem" as a child. It continues with my realization four years ago that I have been diabetic since age eight. It then continues with my apparently successful attempt to cure this condition. Finally it ends with my realization that I hadn't cured it at all. Although my situation was better, the organisms that had caused the problem were still there. The internal politics of my body had me fooled. Apparently I am still - or was this morning - a diabetic. I am beginning to believe the wise man who said, "If you want to learn, look at your failures."

The situation provides a perfect opportunity for the combined use of symbols and frequencies. It also provides an opportunity for an experiment. If I am right, I can use frequencies and symbols to cure the diabetes. If so the result will show up in my improved ability to play tennis. My weakness Sunday morning was incompatible with my goal to play competitive tennis. That weakness was due to incompetent handling of insulin.

I want to create a symbol that requires correct digestion with no compromises. That will include the correct management of insulin. The parasites have shown they are not competant to do that. That should close the sneaky backdoor they used 4 years ago. Of course, four years ago, I had no idea symbols could be used in this context.

No comments: