Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Video 6: Two issues that Became Important As Toxins Lost Their Importance

When I started this healing journey, my condition was so fragile that I was happy to try anything that offered a viable opportunity. However, as my health has improved, it has become easier for me to kid myself. My behavior suggests that the parasites (bacteria, viruses, worms, etc) present in my body see themselves as part of the community. Therefore when the time comes to actually replace or eliminate them, it is not surprising that I will experience conflicting impulses. In other words some sub-community within me will attempt to stop me from healing. When I was close to death my body supported healing without question; even the parasites wanted to stay alive! Therefore at first there was no resistance. However, the healthier I get, the more resistance I experience to improving my health. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

This experience is common. We call it aging. It is common knowledge that the typical "treatment" for any chronic condition is to help the sufferer remain comfortable without curing the condition. That allows the parasites to remain in place. It also ensures that the body will gradually deteriorate. In fact, we have adopted this deterioration as a model for our bodies. We see our bodies as gradually deteriorating machines that must eventually stop ticking. That is, of course, only a model. Like all models of something as wonderful as our bodies, it cannot be the whole truth.

Perhaps that is the reason I decided two years ago to become a good tennis player at age 65. Tennis offers one advantage. If I improve, I defeat more opponents. If I don't, they defeat me. Excuses don't win games in tennis. Improved health does. I suspect any sport that requires good coordination, endurance, quick responses, and dependability would have served me. Tennis's requirement to coordinate vision, balance and body movement provide an extreme test for someone who is senile. I am delighted with tennis.

The parasites may be present in the body by invitation. I suggest this in the video, and suggest an example from my own body. Although this may be true, in my experience it is usually possible, by properly understanding the situation, to ensure that the parasites are no longer needed. Seen in a different light: if the parasite was ever essential, its job is now complete. The frequency methods I learned from Dr. Clark's books provided an elegant way to send a powerful signal to the parasite: "Your job is done. Please shut down now." In this video I discuss this situation, using my Parkinson's condition as an example.

width="425" height="350">

No comments: