Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Radical Idea About Health

The heart of this post dates back to September, 2007, more than 6 months ago. It discusses a lesson I learned while working on severe carpal tunnel pain in my right wrist. Since I am right-handed, it made it almost impossible to safely swing my tennis racket. I kept inadvertently throwing (and breaking) rackets. The problem has been cured. The pain in my right wrist is gone, and my right wrist functions normally. This post shows my thinking as I worked on the problem. The technique worked.

*********************************************************

A Definition of the Word, Health
or
A conversation about my right arm
9/12/2007

It is common for tennis players to describe their sport as life-saving. At age 67, I have been playing tennis for a little over one year. Recently I began to compete in the U S Tennis Association (USTA) tournaments. Until today I have always lost. Today my doubles team won. That was nice. The story has some interesting aspects.
I am a right-hander. When my health began to deteriorate dramatically 15 years ago, I developed marked carpal tunnel syndrome in my right wrist. The pain never went away. In fact, although reduced, the pain is still there. I did not ask a medical professional to treat it. I understand that, short of surgery, there isn't much a professional can do.
When my mental deterioration became obvious in the 1990's, my engineering work slowed dramatically. I grew to hate the activity, since analytical thinking had become so difficult. I retired. By this time, the shaking in my right hand had grown so obvious, I could not sign my name. I had to hold my right hand with the left if I wanted to write my phone number for someone else to read. In fact, by 1999, I always looked up the phone number up in my hip-pocket-notebook, since I could not remember it.
I cured myself of at least some of this condition. I now rarely need to hold my right hand with my left in order to write my phone number. I am proud that I now remember the number; I am grateful that the hip-pocket notebook is no longer needed. As my condition improved, I looked for opportunities. I now teach college physics.
More recently I took up tennis. I swing my tennis racket with my right arm. The palsied shaking of my right arm has been dramatic. For example, I have inadvertently let go of my tennis racket after serving the ball. Apparently I was unable to maintain a firm grip on the racket while swinging it. I broke one racket when it bounced on the ground after I hit a serve and let go of the racket. Today I threw my racket twice while competing. Last night at practice, I threw the racket twice also. Fortunately, the racket always lands on its handle, so it did not break. I have been unable to ensure that my grip remains firm while serving.
Tennis demands good coordination through the muscles of the legs, chest, the arm and the wrist holding the racket. Therefore my body's ability to successfully communicate with this arm and wrist are very important to me. Uncontrollable shaking of the arm and hand suggest a problem with communication or control – or both.
In practice sessions, I have developed some good stroke habits. Generally my playing in competition shows the benefit of my good strokes early in the competition, but deteriorates after 30 minutes.
These data suggest that my body has a problem communicating and controlling the right arm, wrist and hand. The pain in the right wrist also suggests a problem there. The deterioration over time during competing suggests that communication deteriorates during intense physical activity.
Today, as I played, my control seemed to improve. It did not deteriorate. This is unusual for me, so I noticed it. As I understand it, the body had negotiated a contract with the fluke community in the right arm. This contract had allowed me some communication, although it would deteriorate if I attempted to maintain it during intense physical activity for more than ½ hour. In addition, total rest for that arm was required for more than 24 hours after any sustained communication. Apparently, my practice last night, followed this morning by competition, broke the requirements of the contract.
Friends who share the complaint of carpal tunnel syndrome, have reported to me that their physicians have diagnosed bone cancer in their wrists. I have found, when questioning my body, that I cannot get reliable answers to questions involving the word, cancer. I suspect its meaning is poorly defined. However, Dr. Hulda Clark, in her first book, “The Cure For All Diseases,” associates all cancer with certain large parasites, such as the liver fluke. Since she can detect these parasites using frequencies, she focuses on them. If I ask about liver flukes, my body reports that I had them in the wrist. I am told that, 1 month ago, there were 2 in my right wrist and 2 in the large muscle in the forearm. If I ask about their presence today, I am told, “I may not ask.”
Although the fluke contract was no longer valid, the structure of that arm was not healthy. It was time to look at symbols to remind the body of the correct structure of the tissues at risk. I meditated with symbols 25 and 26 to help with muscle connective tissue. Then I meditated with symbols 79 and 80 to correct the deterioration in the “white” nervous tissue. I continued with symbol 141 to provide the correct structure for bone cells. About an hour later I decided to spend time with symbols 77 and 78 to help with muscle tissue.
Now the body can finish the job. Once the underlying structures are correct, the overall structure can be rebuilt as it should be: healthy. There will no longer be a demand for the parasites to call my attention to the problem. The symbols provide for us a definition of the word, “healthy.” If the body calls for study of a symbol, we know that the body has become sloppy about one aspect of its underlying geometry. It is “unhealthy.” The poor geometry then opens the door to the parasites which are sensitive to particular deviations from the ideal geometry. When the body is ready to correct its geometry, we are asked to look at the appropriate symbols. In fact, my understanding of the geometry of these drawings is the result of communication with the parasites. With their intimate knowledge of the geometrical defect that they inhabit, they are the ideal partners in defining the geometrical correction that is required.
Obviously, the complete description of the body's underlying structure is far too complex to be communicated by simple geometrical patterns. However, the fact that you are alive guarantees that your deviate only slightly from the ideal geometry. Even the parasites cannot survive on a structure that is too far from ideal.
What now? The body knows what the correct structures are. The parasites are no longer required. What happens to the parasites and the hopelessly defective tissue? After all, this probably would have been diagnosed as cancer. Cancer is a big deal. Does the body have to kill the parasites and carry everything away? Carrying away the defective tissue and all the parasites is a big job.
Wouldn't it be easier if they simply ceased to exist? That possibility probably sounds absurd to you. Yet there is a context, quantum physics, in which such situations always happen. We say that the state of an atom is the result of its history. (To the physics aficionado, we are referring to the Feynman history of states.) If that history changes, the atom's state is different. Is it possible for the body to change its history, and as a result, its present being? The answer is a qualified yes. Humans are designed to be self-defining. Our ideas about ourselves define us – to some extent. If they didn't, we would be machines, completely defined by the mechanical devices we were made from. In fact, it is insulting to consider the possibility that our ideas don't define us. I don't like being put in the category of some mechanical gadget that can be completely defined by its internal parts.
The key issue is the level of detail of our knowledge about the parasites. Has their existence been confirmed by laboratory test? Were they individually seen on some detector? Then they are history. They are real. They exist. They must be killed. The bodies must be carried away by the lymphatic system.
What about me? Have I asked personally asked questions about them before? No. Have there been lab tests? No. Have I looked for them? Actually, no. Then to what extent can I prove they a part of my body's history? I can ask that question. Here is my answer. It is a relief. I decide, they are only 3% provable. The rest, the 97%, the body can simply redefine by changing its history. That is a lot easier. Except for that tiny 3%, the body can simply change its history. That is a lot kinder to the parasites also. They've done their job; let them go on without being killed.

No comments: