Thursday, May 22, 2008

Video 3: Geometry Defines Emotions

This video explains my model for emotions. Emotions are defined by the beautiful, symmetrical geometries the body constructs to define the complex relationships between them. This geometry completely defines us. We created this complex structure during infancy and childhood. As an adult, we corrupt the geometries when we ask the body to act in ways that ignor correct behavior. Perhaps this is what we do when we make excuses.

Perhaps the problems of old age are simply caused by the body's problems coping with the corrupted geometries of its emotions.

My emotions improve when I focus on beautiful geometries. This reminds me of a quick conversation I had with my mother late in her life. I noticed she was crocheting and knitting. I asked her why. She said it calmed her emotions. By then she was a wise woman. In my childhood memories of her 30 years previously, I remember her as chronically angry. When I asked her about the knitting, that anger was gone. I am sure the knitting extended her life. It certainly helped her become happier. Her mind was focused on a beautiful geometry and her body was involved with her hand movements.

My own experience agrees with this. I have found that studying beautiful geometric figures not only calms me, it also helps me think more clearly, and it has cured long-standing problems I had with my knees.

This video explains the model I have created to explain these phenomena.

Suppose the model is correct. Perhaps aging is simply corruption of the geometry that defines our emotions. If that statement is correct, it suggests that, at any age, we can become youthful by repairing the geometry. If that is true, age need not define our strength, health, and quickness.

Age can give us the wisdom we need, without destroying our health and ability to move. It is worth a try.

No comments: